Hiver offers teams the simplest way to offer outstanding, personalized customer service. As a customer service solution built on Gmail, Hiver is intuitive, super easy to learn, and delightful to use. Hiver is used by thousands of teams at some of the best-known companies in the world to provide attentive, empathetic and human service to their customers at scale. We’re a top-rated product on G2, and rank very highly on customer satisfaction.
At Hiver, we obsess about being world-class at everything we do. Our product is loved by our customers, our content engages a very wide audience, our customer service is one of the highest rated in the industry, and our sales team is as driven about doing right by our customers as they are by hitting their numbers.
We’re profitably run and are backed by notable investors. K1 Capital led our most recent round of $22 million. Before that, we’ve raised from Kalaari Capital, Kae Capital and Citrix Startup Accelerator. We have worked hard to build a work environment that is invigorating, creative and positive. We love working with people who own and love what they do, and we are serious about making sure that everyone who works at Hiver finds the work that they do enriching and satisfying.
Hiver is looking for an engineer to join our DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team which ensures that all our user-facing services and production systems keep running smoothly. You will also be closely working with the Product teams to improve the complete lifecycle of services, right from the inception and design, deployment, operation, and optimization. We are an engineering focussed team so we keep investing in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. We consider our people to be our biggest asset and we strive to build a culture where everyone is continuously learning and growing.
- Ownership and maintenance of uptime of infrastructure based out of AWS & GCP
- Oncall support for Production Infrastructure and delivering final solutions to recurring problems
- Work with various Engineering Teams and help them in implementing solutions for Performance, Scalability, and Security
- Troubleshoot and improve the deployment and release process for our infrastructure based on AWS (EC2), Kubernetes, and Jenkins
- Build and maintain Hiver’sCore Infrastructure components that allow Hiver to scale and support thousands of concurrent users
- 1+ years of experience in SRE Operations / System Administrator / DevOps role
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and operating system fundamentals
- Experience in any Configuration Management Tool ( Ansible Preferred )
- Good knowledge of networking (HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, TCP, UDP)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Scripting knowledge (Python / Bash)
- Experience with monitoring tools like DataDog / CloudWatch / Grafana is a must
- Experience working with a CI/CD setup is a must (Jenkins)
- Experience with ELK stack will be an advantage