The Senior Analyst, Retail Media Advertising Operations will execute campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting of our direct & programmatic retail media business. This individual will support all aspects of onsite and offsite digital marketing channel and campaign management, including day to day campaign stewardship, client partnership planning and collaboration, and campaign performance recaps and communication. This individual is responsible for managing campaigns, weekly and monthly budget goals and will analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions. This role leverages digital marketing channels to drive in-store and online traffic, deliver total campaign metrics and optimize ROI for maximum profitability by creating programs from concept to design, or optimizing current programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, collaboration on creative and ad copy strategies, determining target audiences based on client needs, preferences or behaviors, monitoring data and data process flows, product feed management, scheduling campaigns (both recurring or ad hoc), tracking results, working with internal tools/processes and external partners. This individual will be knowledgeable about database management and can understand and build programs that involve multiple variables delivered through a variety of sources.
• Lead the trafficking, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns leveraging 3rd party platforms (Google Ad Manager, DSPs, Data On-boarders, Social platforms, etc.)
• Responsible for daily campaign execution, stewardship and optimization of digital campaigns in respective channel (Onsite, Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Work with internal & partner Client Services to ensure that campaigns meet and deliver client requirements and expectations
• Create a data-driven approach that will formulate reporting and insights into where process development opportunities exist in order to foster additional training needs amongst the internal and partner Sales and Ad Operations teams
• Collaborate with internal digital teams and Client Services to build efficient processes that ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are successfully delivered – including identifying process and product inefficiencies with creative solutions to improve operational workflow within the “ad journey”
• Support campaign and creative QA, including troubleshooting ad-hoc internal and client tagging, tracking, and reporting issues
• Collaborate with internal teams to build inventory management processes, including avails & fill-rate insights and growth projections
• Build scalable standardized processes for campaign execution, including requirements, targeting standards, creative QA, campaign monitoring & optimization, and reporting
• Partner with the media, digital and IT teams to build processes for shared activities, including onboarding new ad tech partners, developing creative standards, etc.
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Business
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-7 years of experience