Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at .
Yext is seeking an IT Support Analyst to help support all aspects of Yext’s office and SaaS infrastructure. Our IT organization provides an exciting mix of technologies to empower all of our employees with the best tools available. Help us provide robust and innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base. If you are interested in being an integral part of the daily technical operations of a high-growth company, this is the right opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do
- Resolving level 1 Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner for the 1400+ employees at Yext.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning of user accounts
- Administer and troubleshoot Yext’s suite of dozens of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as G Suite (Google Apps), OKTA, Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk, MS Intune and Jamf.
- Configure/troubleshoot MacOS and Windows hardware
- Maintaining/updating images for Mac and Window machines, including Hardware inventory and peripherals maintenance.
- Manage the life cycle of the systems including software and hardware upgrades
- Provide on-site or remote assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software and solving issues.
- Solve basic issues during deployments and attempt to remediate issues before raising.
- Raises complex problems to Senior level engineers.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Audio/Video issues with cameras, Mac Mini’s, Large TV’s and polycom’s in conference rooms and during internal/external events.
- Creating and maintaining knowledge articles for internal end-users.
What You Have
- 5-6 years of experience in PC configuration & troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge with Mac OSX and Windows 10/11
- Hands-on experience with Okta, MS Intune and Jamf tools
- Capable of maintaining Hardware Inventory with limited supervision
- A/V support experience
- Good communication skills (Oral & written)
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to lift desktop computers and small servers
- Work collaboratively in a multi-function environment
- BA/BS in IT/CS, or similar college level education; enthusiastic about Information Technology
- Demonstrable ability to manage critical projects with limited direct supervision
- Experience with IT Logistics for office build outs or expansions
- Experience with basic Network Administration
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications
- iPhone and Android support experience
Perks and Benefits
YEXT takes great pride in its diverse workforce and we go length and breadth to ensure we have a highly engaged and connected working environment. We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need a global team made up of the brightest innovators, visionary thought leaders, and enthusiastic collaborators who care about making a difference in the world while building an amazing culture in the process.
We follow an annual performance appraisal policy and include a great bonus model in our pay structure. We believe that people do their best when they feel their best — and in order to feel their best, they must be well informed, fuelled, and rested. To ensure our employees are at their best, we provide the following perks.
- Attractive Bonus and Stock options for eligible positions
- A whole suite of best in class leave bouquet: Paid Time Off , Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sick leave, Casual Leaves, National Holidays etc.
- Medical insurance benefits of 5L covering parents (including COVID hospitalization)
- Relocation benefits
- World class office infrastructure with Gaming rooms, plush pantry and Break out areas.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application