At Evident, we are guided by the scientific spirit - innovation and exploration are at the heart of what we do. Committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling, we support our customers with solutions that solve their challenges and advance their work; whether it’s researching medical breakthroughs, inspecting infrastructure, or exposing hidden toxins in consumer products.
Evident Industrial’s solutions range from microscopes and videoscopes to nondestructive testing equipment and X-ray analysers for maintenance, manufacturing, and environmental applications. Backed by state-of-the-art technologies, Evident products are widely used for quality control, inspection, and measurement.
Evident Life Science empowers scientists and researchers through collaboration and cutting-edge life science solutions. Dedicated to meeting the challenges and supporting the evolving needs of its customers, Evident Life Science advances a comprehensive range of microscopes for pathology, hematology, IVF, and other clinical applications as well as for research and education.
For more information, visit EvidentScientific.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated Application Specialist, RVI (Remote Visual Inspection) to be based in Gurgaon, India . You will be part of the world class team in delivering superior quality of service to our clients. If you resonate with our purpose to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, join us to build a successful and impactful career!
About the Job
As a subject matter expert, the Application Specialist, RVI (Remote Visual Inspection) should have complete technical mastery for the RVI business. He/she will represent Evident on various forums in India. He/she will also provide technical support to Sales team and lead the new application requirements in accordance with the global and regional strategies. The incumbent will have the opportunity to participate in seminars and presentations to customers on various platforms across the country.
- Provide technical expertise for RVI business which include but not limited to installation, testing, commissioning, repair, preventive maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate information to technical enquiries received from domestic customers and distributors in the country
- Provide training and presentation to customers and distributors on the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment
- Develop good customer relationships to enhance business opportunities
- Contribute new application information and localize marketing materials to Marketing team
- New market penetration by introducing new applications to potential customers
- Impart technical expertise to Sales & Application teams for distributors
- Compile competitors’ information from the market and identify Evident product advantages
- Collaborate with other Technical and Application Specialist in APAC region for product knowledge and competitiveness in the market
- Monthly updating and presentation on key activities for assigned markets
- Regular technical competencies evaluation for Distributor teams
- Any other task & duties as assigned by the superior/management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics or equivalent
Key Skills / Core Competencies
- Experience and knowledge of RVI (Remote Visual Inspection) industry is a plus
- Experience of working in O&G / Aviation / Power / Automotive / Defence sector is highly preferable
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with superior customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and SAP software
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and data analysis
What do you have
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in a similar capacity or role
How We Support You
Backed by a 100-year rich history of developing and innovating imaging, inspection and measurement solutions, along with a global network of 14 entities around the world, including six manufacturing sites and four R&D centres, there is no better time to join Evident.
We offer extensive and comprehensive in-house training for you. On top of that, we have established learning platforms to fulfil your personal and professional development growth for continuous learning.
People are at the core of our business and we empower our people to reach their greatest potential. With an open and vibrant culture, and a strong supportive leadership team, you will soar with us in no time.